1. WELCOME TO OUR AUCTION! Please familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions.
Bidding on any item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these terms and any terms announced during the auction. If you have any question concerning these terms or items to be sold
please ask before the auction begins.
2. Our catalog is provided for continuity of the Auction; the descriptions in the catalog and oral opinions are provided for informational purposes. Every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible but there is no guarantee as to authenticity, age, material or condition of the items being sold. All items sold “As is, where is”! Please preview all items you intend to bid on. All sales are final and we do not give refunds. All sizes, weights and measures are approximate. Appraisals are offered for retail value assistance only.
3. The Auctioneer is in charge of the Auction at all times and will make decisions regarding disputed bids.
The Auctioneer may reopen bidding or reject any bids at his discretion. In the case of a tie bid the Auctioneer may open the bid between two tie bidders. Please bid with you bid card so the Auctioneer can see your bid.
4. In a few rare instances lots in this sale may be offered subject to a reserve, though over 98% do not.
5. All payments must be made by cash, cashiers checks, Visa/MC, traveler’s checks or approved checks made payable in U.S. funds only. Please supply current driver’s license and credit card. We reserve the right to accept/reject credit to anyone. Return check charge is $25.00 plus expenses. The purchase price of a lot is the sum of the final bid and a Buyer’s Premium of 15% if purchased in house, by absentee bid, and 20% if purchased by live phone bid or online through Live Auctioneers. All purchases are subject to Sales Tax unless the purchaser possesses a sales tax exemption number. After payment has been made please take your invoice to our check-out room where you will receive you merchandise. Larger items will remain in the Auction hall and you must show your staff your paid receipt. Should you ask one of the auction staff to assist you in moving items, you do so at your own risk and assume full responsibility for the proper handling of the item. We are not responsible for items once you have taken possession of them. The auction workers will be happy to assist in moving your items; however, during the auction we ask that you do not ask auction staff to assist you in moving your possession since they are essential to the smooth and efficient conduct of the auction.
6. Each lot shall be paid for and taken away by the buyer at the end of each day’s selling. Any lot left past 10 days after the auction without permission in writing, will be subject to a storage fee of $5.00 per day per item.
We do appreciate your attendance at our auctions. Your business is appreciated. Golden Rule dealer.